Emerson Eagles Soccer Club
First KICK Program Information
Research has shown that involvement in sport at a young age can help in developing basic motor and cognitive skills. The program uses fun based soccer training activities that focus on developing a range of fundamental skills. Specific focus is given to:
- Agility, balance, and coordination
- Physical awareness
- Movement patterns and sequences
- Spatial awareness
- Social skills
- Listening skills
- Each session has been designed around fun based games that promote the programs core values.
- The curriculum has been created by professional child development experts that have extensive experience in designing child-centered training programs.
- Each class is delivered by highly enthusiastic and experienced Red Bulls youth soccer coaches.
While the theme of the session is soccer, the main focus of the program is to help develop a strong physical foundation and advanced motor skills.
Emerson Pre-K Soccer (Red Bulls First Kick)
When: Friday 9/14/18 - 10/19/18 ( 6 sessions) with one makeup date
Where: Fields behind Memorial School (Chestnut Rd)
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Cost: $65 per child -T-Shirt Included
Please go to our website to register at www.emersoneagles.net
This has always been a very popular program, don’t miss out!
Refund Policy- No Refunds
All registrations are final, so please make sure there are no conflicts prior to registering your child